How to a difficulty level in the SmartOAS system?
Steps (Add Difficulty Level):
- Navigate to ‘Application Settings > Difficulty Level’ from the sidebar.
- Click on the 'Edit' button under the column 'Actions'.
- A modal window will be popped up with a form containing the following fields:
- 'Difficulty Title' (Title for the difficulty level),
- 'Difficulty Weightage' (Numerical value used to indicate the level of difficulty),
- 'Status' (Status of the role i.e. 'Active', 'Inactive' and 'Deleted').
- Filled all the required fields and then click on the 'Save' button to save the level, if not then click on the 'Close' button.