How to edit an existing user role in the SmartOAS system?
Steps (Edit User Role):
- Navigate to ‘User Management > User Roles’ from the sidebar.
- Click on the setting dropdown button under the 'Actions' and then select 'Edit User Role'.
- A modal window will be popped up with a form containing the following fields:
- 'Role Name' (Name of the role),
- 'Role Description' (Short description of the role),
- 'Role Weightage' (Describe the number of permissions given to that role),
- 'Status' (Status of the role i.e. 'Active', 'Inactive' and 'Deleted').
- Filled all the required fields and then click on the 'Save' button to update the role, if not then click on the 'Close' button.