How to remove a user from the group in the SmartOAS system?
Steps (Remove User from the Group):
- Navigate to ‘User Management > Manage User Groups’ from the sidebar.
- Click on the setting dropdown button, present in the ‘Actions’ column.
- Select the ‘View Group Details’ option from the dropdown list.
- A new page will appear containing all the details related to the group.
- Click on the setting drop-down button under the 'Actions' column of the 'Users under this Group' table.
- Select the 'Remove from group' option from the dropdown list.
- A modal window will be popped up, asking for the confirmation of removing the user from the group.
- If you want to remove then click on the 'Continue' button. If not then click on the 'No' button.